FoundationFAE knows that the future of learning will be E-learning through mobile learning (M-learning) platforms.
For this reason, we provide virtual learning platforms with educational materials and resources to engage the students into the next phase of learning. FAE understand that to provide adequate learning materials for Africa’s next generation we have to accommodate and adapts with the future educational trends.
FoundationFAE launched a mobile app on all platforms to support our cause for adequate learning materials through mobile learning platform. The FAE App will allow students across Africa to gain M-learning access to quality educational materials and resources. The latest trend for the next generations revolves around digital and mobile platforms.
FoundationFAE Apps entails of the following materials:
- FAE Virtual Learning Center
- FAE Kid Educational Materials
- FAE Free Virtual and E-Libraries
- FAE Useful Apps
- FAE Educational Forums
- FAE Teaching Tools
- FAE Bibliography and Proofreading Tools
- FAE YouTube Channel
- FAE Free Open Source Software
- FAE Educational Materials
- FAE Edutainment section
For this reason is why FoundationFAE is known as the most innovative and educational Foundation in Africa.
Below are more details on App features:
- FAE Free Virtual Library: This is a virtual library that gives students access to free and open books online. Students can access educational books to help improve their studies. Books, Journal, Publications, and Research paper from around the world are available on this section of our learning platform..
- FAE Bibliography and Proofreading Tools: This gives students access to referencing and bibliography tools. Furthermore students can proofread and autocorrect their assignment with this tools.
- FAE Youtube Learning Channel: This YouTube channel compasses of all courses from around the world. The channels have open courseware videos from Havard, Ucberkley , MIT etc. Various fields of studies are available on this channel and students have access to them free. All citations, credits, and references belong to these great institutions or organisation that made these learning materials accessible online.
- FAE Free OpenSource Software: These give students access to all free learning software that can help them. Most of this software are Opensource educational software that impacts and transfer useful knowledge to our next generation.
- FAE Educational Materials: This section contains educational materials for senior students and university students. This material ranges from useful Apps to simulation programs.
- FAE Kid Educational Materials: This section host many learning and fun materials for kids. There compilation of learning games, puzzles, quiz, and educational materials for kids ranging from Kindergarten to primary schools.
- FAE Useful Apps: This section compiles many edutech apps that make learning fun and interactive for students. The compilation of apps from various subjects such as math, computer science, programming, physic, engineering etc.
- FAE Educational Forums: This section introduces the student to educational and intriguing forums where they can learn practically everything; they need to succeed in life.
- FAE Teaching Tools: This section introduces instructors or teachers to resourceful teaching tools that helps integrate edutech to the student. This section helps create a two way model of communication between student and teachers. It also introduces collaboration and teamwork spirit among student
“Education is evolving due to the impact of the Internet. We cannot teach our students in the same manner in which we were taught. Change is necessary to engage students not in the curriculum we are responsible for teaching, but in school. Period.” – April Chamberlain
“We need to embrace technology to make learning more engaging. Because when students are engaged and they are interested, that’s where learning takes place.”
“We need technology in every classroom and in every student and teacher’s hand, because it is the pen and paper of our time, and it is the lens through which we experience much of our world.” – David Warlick.
You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram : @fssgist, Subscribe to our fast growing and ever trending BBM CHANNEL: FssGist C0013F099 and like our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/fssgist. Thanks.
Posted by Tunazki
WhatsApp and Calls: 07063617349
Twitter and Instagram: @officialtunazki