Hello, Its Kammy again! Let me just quickly advice you guys.
Its not just about gaiing admission that matters, its about being focused, doing well academically and graduating with good grades.
I noticed that most student once given admission do forget the reason why they are in school, they got carried away with things associated with the campus environment
- Firstly, dont think that going to school is about gaining freedom from home or doing whatever you like cus you might end up withdrawing from school as a result of too many carryovers or expulsion.
- Do your best to undergo the on-going screening process as soon as possible to avoid missing classes also to avoid stories that touches
- As a fresher, you have the opportuniy tochoose friends to hang around with. Either good or bad friends has some roles to play in your academic life. so choose your friends wisely
- Once you are fully admitted, try to know the school rules and regulations, your department / faaculty do’s nd donts to avoid any forms of penalty
- You surely will be invited to several parties which might be taking place within or outside the school. I am not saying you should not attend but dont let it be a form of distraction
- Try to be familiar with your lectures, know their names and the courses they teach, listen attentively while in class, ask neccessary questions, do assignments and practicals, buy neccessary testbooks and handouts and get prepared fot the unexpected tests ahead!!!
A word is enough for the wise
To get more of our posts ,